During FY18, Fortescue’s Board of Directors approved the development of the Eliwana mine and rail project. With an estimated capital cost of US$1.275bn, the development consists of 143km of rail and a new 30mtpa dry OPF. The project underpins the introduction of a 60% iron grade product and will maintain Fortescue’s low-cost status, providing greater flexibility, while maintaining a minimum of 170 million tonnes per annum production rate over 20 years.
The Eliwana project will build on Fortescue’s development and construction capability, utilising the latest technology, autonomous trucks and design efficiency while redeploying existing assets to this world leading development.
ATCO Structures & Logistics Pty Ltd. has been providing quality modular building solutions throughout Australia since 1961. Headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, ATCO Structures & Logistics has nine sales offices; as well as manufacturing facilities in Brisbane in Queensland; Melbourne, Victoria; and in Perth, Western Australia. ATCO S&L have been involved with many major projects in Australia that cemented their position as the leading modular construction provider.
Now consistently producing 170 million tonnes of iron ore per annum, Fortescue has grown to be one of the largest, global iron ore producers and has been recognised as the lowest cost seaborne provider of iron ore into China based on Metalytics Resources Sector Economics analysis.
· Engineering Design
· Construction Management
· Supply and installation of Electrical, Communication and Fire Systems.
· Installation of ATCO provided area Lighting and Equipment
· Commissioning, Testing and Certification of Electrical cabling.
· Commissioning, Testing and Certification of Communication, Entertainment and Fire Systems.
Installation of over 30,000m of cable
· Engineering design and support.
· Complete Electrical, Communication and Fire Installation.
· Complexing of cabling between buildings.
· Commissioning of Communications and Fire systems.
· Commissioning of all HV and LV cabling.