SIMPEC’s delivery capacity and expertise as a collaborative Partner / Subcontractor in achieving excellence in Construction and Asset Management services. Delivering projects with BEST IN CLASS safety outcomes, improved productivity, and quality.
|Supply – Construct – Maintain – Deliver|
SIMPEC Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian Company.
SIMPEC’s Core capabilities provide clients with a fully integrated solution with multi-disciplined experience from design, fabrication, site installation, commissioning and Asset Management Services, providing skills to deliver projects for all Infrastructure, Mining and Oil and Gas projects in the following facets of expertise:
- Management of Design Engineering in Civil, SMP & E&I;
- In situ concrete, grouting and in house leading Industry Precast Concrete operative (Precast Australia);
- Capital construction project delivery;
- Asset Management Services with key focus on Oil & Gas and Mining;
- SMP Major Construction; and
- E&I Major Construction.
SIMPEC communicates effectively with every client from the commencement of a contract through to commissioning. Early participation with Clients allows for the identification and successful management of project risks and project delivery. This allows SIMPEC and its clients to work collaboratively in achieving the projects’ goals.
ISO9001:2008 Quality; and
AS/NZS4801:2001 Safety Accreditation – In Progress
Complex multi-disciplined Construction – from Approvals to Commissioning, Handover and Asset management
Modern, fit for purpose construction and office facility situated on a ~22,000m2 site
Undercover factory area ~4,500m2
Lifting and transport:
Overhead & mobile cranes, 35 tonne forklift. Extensive experience with logistics for works on Tier 1 Oil & Gas, Mining and Construction Projects
In house Building and Electrical licences
Electrical Contractors Licence Number – EC7766
Working with our clients and partners to
SUPPLY – CONSTRUCT – DELIVER – MAINTAIN
cost effective solutions in a safe working Environment.
To be a partner of choice presenting unparalleled value through our industry leading turn key partnership model.
Commitment to our staff , Management, Shareholders and Clients through:
- Accountability – Innovation – Integrity – Culture;
- Safety underpins everything. It is fundamental to our business.
Health and Safety underpins every activity we perform at SIMPEC, A standing that encompasses full commitment from all members of our team.
We ensure the safety of our team and of all stakeholders of SIMPEC, expecting them to get home safely each and everyday.
Our safety culture reinforces our values and lives with us every day.
- Certification of Occupational Health, Safety Management System in accordance with AS/NZS 4801:2001;
- Certification of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems;
At SIMPEC Quality means performing the task right first time (RFT). Our systems have been tailored to enable our team to meet the expectations of our clients and projects with cost effective and innovative solutions. Adaptability and continuous improvement is key to handing over systems safely and to the procedures and standards set by our customers.
- Certification of Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008;
- Third Party Accredited Auditors.
WHO WE ARE
SIMPEC Pty Ltd
Mark is a highly experienced Project / Construction Manager with 22 years of experience in Management positions within the Engineering, Construction and Asset Management Services industry. Working with UGL since 1995, Mark has successfully executed the delivery of major Process and Infrastructure projects for a number of blue-chip clients with exposure across all commodities.
- Construction Manager for the SMP installation contract for the Darwin Ichthys (Inpex) LNG project MEC-1 Package –responsible for the construction of 2 X LNG trains and Inlet facility. An LTI Free project worth more than $1b, expending more than 7M+ manhours with a crew size in excess of 2000 personnel.
- Construction and Deputy Project Manager for the BHP Jimblebar Project
- Deputy Project Manager for construction and commissioning works on the Sino Iron Desalination Plant
- Deputy PM the BHP RGP5 project in Port Hedland
- Boddington Gold Mine Expansion Project process facilities
- BHP Ravensthorpe Nickel Project
- Alcoa Pinjarra Efficiency upgrade
SIMPEC Pty Ltd
David is an experienced and diligent Project Manager and leader of industrial and commercial teams executing SMP and E&I works, as well as stand-alone specialised electrical and instrumentation installations in the industry. David has extensive experience in both brownfield and greenfield environments.
- Electrical Project Manager – Schneider Wheatstone Project / Roy Hill Package 1
- Extensive experience in both brownfield and greenfield environments.
- Managing the schedule and teams up to 200+ personnel
- Electrical Manager – Victorian Desalination Plant
- E&I installation of desalination, water treatment and substations.
- Compliance, commissioning and testing.
- Construction & Commissioning Supervisor – Sugarloaf Water Pipeline Alliance
- E&I installation associated with pipeline and pumping stations
Construction & Asset Management Services
Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)
SIMPEC’s highly qualified E&I Division installs, commissions and maintains greenfield and major brownfield upgrade projects in remote and challenging environments. Our comprehensive experience has given us E&I Capabilities in the following areas:
- High Voltage Supply, Reticulation and Protection to 220Kv, 132kV, 66Kv and 33Kv including IEC 61850.;
- High Voltage Switch Yards from 132Kv to 33Kv.;
- High Voltage, Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Sub Stations, equipment and systems;
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Distribution and Motor Control Centres. Including:
- Design, Installation, Testing and Commissioning;
- Loading and Performance Testing;
- Protection Schemes, Fault Level Studies and coordination;
- Power Quality/ Harmonic studies and mitigation; and
- Essential Services including Electrical Generator and Failover Systems
- Plant Control System, Communication Networks and other Equipment including:
- PLC, DCS, HMI and SCADA Programming;
- Control Management and Support Systems; and
- Process Control Implementation, Automation, System Tuning and Plant Optimisation.
- Instrumentation Services including:
- Remote access troubleshooting, maintenance, plant loop tuning and Optimisation;
- Process loop testing o Troubleshooting and Calibration of Instrumentation for Temperature, Flow, Pressure and Density;
- Cross – Platform Control System Capability including experience Rockwell, Schneider, Honeywell and Yokogawa industrial networks; and
- Instrumentation Network Work Design utilising Modbus, Fieldbus, Profibus, DeviceNet and Control Net.
- All of Electrical Engineers are Hazardous Area competency trained in accordance with AS4761 for EEHA, design and classification;
- Hazardous Area Installation, inspections and Audits; and
- Hazardous Area Dossier Preparation and Maintenance.
Civil and Concrete Solutions
SIMPEC’s team has extensive civil and concrete solutions experience in the Resources, Construction, Infrastructure, Utilities and Local Government sectors. We pride ourselves in delivering innovative and efficient methods to meet our customers requirements.
- The Civil services we provide include:
- Bulk and detailed earth works
- In ground services including HV/LV, communications and drainage
- The Concrete services we provide include:
- In-situ concrete supply and Installation;
- All Formwork, Reinforcement steel supply and Install;
- All areas of Precast Concrete through subsidiary Precast Australia, including installation.
- Design and Engineering of Precast Solutions including detail Shop drawings;
- Third Party Accredited Precast Australia supply solutions;
- Fully Quarantine Compliant;
- Full Quality MDR and As built Construction of Precast;
- Pre Approved Mix Designs;
- In house Cast in Item Fabrication Supply and Install.
- The Civil services we provide include:
and Piping (SMP)
SIMPEC specialises in SMP delivery and has extensive experience in providing integrated support in this field.
We offer the resources and skillset to execute a wide range of projects. Our expertise in the Infrastructure, Mining and Oil and Gas sector include:
- Project management;
- Fabrication and installation of Structural Steel;
- Mechanical – all Static and Rotating equipment installation experience, including:
– Compressors, Turbines, Power generation, Screens, Conveyors, Pumps; and
– Stacks, kilns, vessels, tanks and column fit outs, etc.
- Fabrication and installation of all Piping class systems, including:
– Stick built installation, module tie in and hook-ups, exotics, compressor spools, and cryogenic systems.
- Management of Overseas module fabrication;
- Installation of large scale modules including all logistics and handling;
- NDT, pressure testing, flushing and Lube Oil flushing;
- Equipment preservation; and
- Commissioning support.
Non Process Infrastructure
SIMPEC has design, fabrication, installation and maintenance experience of Non Process Buildings and Structures. Our broad exposure to NPI has allowed us to work closely with our clients to provide best delivery and practice solutions.
We have extensive exposure to:
- Control Buildings;
- Fuel Storage facilities;
- Compounds; and
- Cost effective Solutions in Modularisation, Precast , Steel Frame including ground services etc.
Asset Management Services
Our Asset management services division provides for a “One stop shop” integrated solution with multi-disciplined experience in brownfields operational support, scheduled shutdown management, programed and breakdown maintenance and sustaining capital project development to the Infrastructure, Mining and Oil and Gas sector.
We offer end to end solutions for design, construction, asset life cycle management, procurement, inspection and testing services.
Safety, quality and efficiency are the key focus for our Asset management services division and we pride ourselves on the successful outcomes of all our projects . SIMPEC works with our customers with a one team attitude ensuring project objectives are achieved and along with our Values Accountability – Innovation – Integrity – Culture we Strive to provide the best value solution for our customers.
Our specialities include:
- Replacement of Assets;
- Plant Upgrades and capital works;
- Concrete Repairs;
- General Maintenance and Building refurbishment;
- Painting and Protective coatings;
- Labour solutions
If you wish to find out further information then please get in touch. Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.